This User Agreement (Hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) governs the relationship between the owner https://safepage.store (hereinafter referred to as safepage or administration) on the one hand and the site user on the other.
The safepage website is not a media outlet.
By using the site, You agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use the safepage website!
Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right to:
- to search for information on the website
- obtain information on the website
- use the information of the website for personal, non-commercial purposes
The administration has the right to:
- create, change, or cancel rules at your own discretion and if necessary
- restrict access to any information on the site
- create, change, delete information
- delete accounts
- refuse registration without explanation
The user undertakes to:
- ensure the accuracy of the information provided
- ensure the security of personal data from access by third parties
- update the Personal data provided during registration, if they change
- do not copy information from other sources
- when copying information from other sources, include information about the author
- not to distribute information that is aimed at propaganda of war, inciting national, racial or religious hatred and enmity, as well as other information for the dissemination of which criminal or administrative responsibility is provided
- do not disrupt the site's functionality
- do not create multiple accounts on the Site if they actually belong to the same person
- do not perform actions aimed at misleading other Users
- do not transfer your account and/or your username and password to third parties for use
- do not use scripts (programs) for automated information collection and / or interaction with the Site and its Services
The administration undertakes to:
- maintain the site's functionality, except in cases when this is not possible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
- provide comprehensive protection of the User's account
Responsibility of parties
- the user personally bears full responsibility for the information distributed by them
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for the accuracy of information copied from other sources
- the administration is not responsible for the discrepancy between the User's expected and actually received services
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties
- in the event of a force majeure situation (military operations, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement is effective for any use of this site.
The agreement ceases to apply when a new version of it becomes available.
The administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this agreement at its discretion.
If you change the agreement, in some cases, the administration may notify users in a convenient way.